Welcome to our help center 👋

Do I need a Process Server?

Written by Crystal Gonzalez
Updated 2 days ago

No, you can have a disinterested party over the age of 18 serve your documents. However, inexperienced servers can make mistakes that can cause issues in the case or result in the dismissal of your case.

There are several requirements and constraints associated with the rules of service of process. Process Servers have the skills and experience to serve your legal documents in a timely and affordable manner. More importantly, they serve in accordance with the local and state process serving laws.

Did this answer your question?